ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This Web Site is owned and operated by EscapeWizard™, LLC. The Web Site is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. EscapeWizard™ provides this Web site, www.escapewizard.com ("Web Site") for your use. You should assume that everything you see, read, or hear on this Site and third-party Sites is copyrighted. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Web Site is transferred to you. No material from the Web Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials. You may not modify, or create derivative works based upon the Web Site or materials contained therein, in whole or in part. In the event you download software from the Web Site, the software, including any files, images and data incorporated therein, are licensed to you by EscapeWizard™. The collection, organization, and presentation of information and materials from this Web Site and other linked sites are protected under applicable intellectual property laws. The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos on this Web Site and third-party sites are the intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, of EscapeWizard™ and other third parties. All rights not expressly licensed hereunder are reserved by EscapeWizard™ or the respective property owners.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Although we work very hard to provide you with the most current and accurate information on our Site, we cant and dont warrant that everything you see on this Site is up-to-date, error-free or complete. While we may periodically add, modify or delete any of the information on this Site, we dont make any commitment or assume any obligation or duty to do so, and you should assume that the information is current and up-to-date only as of the date it is posted to this Site. Neither we nor any of our consultants for this Site will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this Site. Everything on this Site is provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so this statement may not apply to you.
- You shall not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and you agree to respect other users of this Site. You violate EscapeWizards™s acceptable use policy when, in addition to any violation of the terms previously mentioned, you, your affiliates, representatives, or subsidiaries engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- posting, publishing, transmitting, advertising, or displaying on this Site or otherwise making available child pornography, or materials that may be considered profane, offensive, obscene, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate;
- using this Site for the purposes of spamming (i.e. distribution of unsolicited and unauthorized advertisements or other commercial materials);
- defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, or otherwise violating the legal rights, including but not limited to privacy rights, of others;
- purposefully or recklessly posting, publishing, or otherwise making available on the Web site incorrect or inaccurate information;
- using this Site in violation of intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy or publicity, of others; or
- uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files, worms, Trojan horses, or other software or programs with similar effects that may damage, delay, or disrupt the operation of anothers computer, computer network, or other related equipment, or distributing information regarding the creation or use of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, mail bombing or denial-of-service attacks.
We reserve the right to terminate your subscribtion if, at any time, you engage in any of the prohibited conduct above or any conduct that we reasonably deem to be detrimental to other users, or wrongful conduct, or conduct in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
NO AGENCY OR EMPLOYMENT
No relationship between EscapeWizard™ and any third parties, including but not limited to travel suppliers, travel experts, writers, and EscapeWizard™ users, whether or not they share in the revenues and/or profits of EscapeWizard™, who post, publish, view, receive, or utilize information and/or materials in this Site shall be construed as establishing agency, employment, partnership, joint venture or any other relationship giving rise to vicarious liability of EscapeWizard™.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS
EscapeWizard™ reserves the right to change these Terms, delete terms or add new terms. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically. Your continued use after changes, deletions, or additions have been made shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
ASSIGNABILITY OF THESE TERMS
These Terms are personal to you, and you may not assign these Terms or your rights or obligations there under to a third party without EscapeWizards™s prior express written consent. EscapeWizard™s rights under these Terms may be assigned, and its duties may be delegated.